Friday, August 15, 2008

Size 7 again!!! (Ok, you caught me out, I'm really a size 6)



I'm so freakin' excited. Today's the day that I slipped on my pre-pregnancy size seven jeans, and they fit like a glove. Not too tight, not too loose, just right. I had tried them on a week or two after having Carissa. It was disgusting--they wouldn't even come up past my knees. A month or two later I tried again, up to my hips this time. This morning I woke up and it was drizzling and 65 degrees in the house. Time to try on the jeans again. Thank you Jack Quinn's Running Club!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'm so proud of you!!! And slightly jealous too. :) I'm still in one size larger than I was pre-preg (and I'm not sharing that size - LOL). Way to go pii cat!

filoli said...

First, yeah Jack Quinn's running club...we must see pics in your shirt...I saw that they were selling some as well...I was going to call you to see if you could pick one up for me...and Second of all a Size 7 is a JUNIOR size you thin mint you!